piątek, 27 stycznia 2012

Modern Talking - Higher then heaven

She's cool as ice - I'm hypnotized

My heart is crying just for more

No guarantee - she stays with me

She's my dream - I can't ignore


How can I just explain to her

That she's my baby, oh i swear

How can I just explain my love


Oh I am: higher than heaven (higher than heaven)

In the middle of the night (of the night)

Feeling like the geatest lover (greatest lover)

And I need you by my side

Oh, one two three, lovers live longer

Oh, can't you see, love makes me stronger


Oh, A B C, be my girl tonight


I'm specialized - in lonely eyes

I can't explain - the way I feel

Night after night - the stars shine bright

You're my baby, oh it's real


How can I just explain to you

Tell me what have I got to do

How can I just explain my love

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz