czwartek, 27 października 2011

Linkin Park - Barack Your World

Livin' in a White House

Heartland of America

We had some beers and we shared some laughs

You swore me in slowly

Into Your Pentagon

And I show You meanning of "Chief of staff"


My three colors are red white and blue

And there's only one thing I wanna do to You

I wanna Barack Your world


People talks about taxes

Gas prices and being green

Wagin' wars in countries overseas

All I know for sure is

Baby if You were mu Iraq

I;d never pull out if You know what I mean


My three colors are ed white and blue

I'm gonna shoot my love all over You


I wanna Barack Your world, baby

I wanna stick my "ballot" into Your "box"

I wanna Obadamize You, lady

Your oval office is so sweet

Secret servicing my meat


I wanna Barack Your world, baby

I wanna stick my "ballot" into Your "box"

I wanna Obadamize You, lady

Don't tell me no more lies

You've got a weapon of mass destruction

Between Your thighs

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz