wtorek, 20 marca 2012

Beyonce Knowles Irreplaceable tekst

(Intro)

To the left, To the left

to the left, to the left

to the left, to the left

(Verse 1)

Everything you own in the box to the left

In the closet, thats my stuff

Yes If i bought it, then please dont touch (don't touch)

And keep talkin that mess that's fine

But could you walk and talk at the same time

Its my name thats on that jag

So go move yo bags let me call u a cab.

(Brigde)

Standin in the front yard tellin me how im such a fool

Talkin bout how ill neva eva find a man like u

You got me twisted

(Chorus)

You must not know bout me

You must not know bout me

I can have anotha u in a minute

Matta fact he'll be here in a minute

Baby

You must not know bout me

You must not know bout me

I can have another u by tomorrow

So dont u ever for a second get to thinkin'

Irreplaceable

(Verse 2)

Go ahead and get grown

Call up that chick and see if shes home

Oops i bet ya thought that i didnt know

What did u think i was puttin u out for

Cuz u was untrue

Rollin her around in the car that i bought u

Baby drop dem keys

Hurry up before ur taxi leaves


repeat bridge

repeat chorus

(Brige 2)

So since im not ur everything

How about ill be nothing

Nothing at all to u

Baby i wont shed a tear for u

I won't lose a wink of sleep

Cause the truth of the matter is

Replaceing u is so easy

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz