niedziela, 5 lutego 2012

Beyonce Knowles - Upgrade U

Jay-Z:

Yeah Bee, talk your shit,

How u gon' grade me?

What's higher than number one?

You know I used to beat that block,

Now I Bee's the block!


Beyonce:

I hear you beat the block

But I'm the light that keeps the streets on

Notice you the type that like to keep them on a leash tho

I'm known to walk alone but I'm alone for a reason

Sending me a drink ain't appeasing, believe me

Come harder, this won't be easy

Don't doubt yourself

Trust me, you need me

This ain't a shoulder with a chip, or an ego

But what you think they all mad at me fo'?

You need a real woman in your life (That's a good look)

Taking care, home is still fly (That's a good look)

And I'ma help you build up your account (That's a good look, better yet a hood look, ladies that's a good look)

Believe me

When you're in those big meetings for the mills (That's a good look)

You take me just to compliment the deal (That's a good look)

Anything you cop I'll split the bill (That's a good look, better yet a hood look, ladies that's a good look)

Believe me


Chorus:

Partner let me upgrade ya

Audamarspiquet ya

Switch ya neckties to purple labels

Upgrade ya

I can up

Can I up

Let me up

Upgrade ya

Partner let me upgrade ya

Partner let me upgrade ya

Flip a new page

Introduce you to some new things and

Upgrade ya

I can up

Can I up

Let me up

Upgrade ya

Partner let me upgrade ya


Beyonce:

I can do for you what Martin did for the people

Ran by the man but the women keep the tempo

It's very seldom that you're blessed to find your equal

Still play my part and let you take the lead role

Believe me

I'll follow, this could be easy

I'll be the help whenever you need me

I see your hustle, with my hustle I can keep you

Focused on your focus I can feed you

You need a real woman in your life

Taking care,home is still fly

I can help you build up your account

Believe me

When you're in the big meetings for the mills

You take me just to compliment the deal

Anything you cop I'll split the bill

Believe me


(Chorus)


Jay-Z:

I be the D-boy who infiltrted all the corporate dudes

They call shots I call audibles

Jacob the jeweler, baubles Laurraine Schwartz sorta dude

It's big ballin baby when I'm courtin you

I'm talking spa bags and fly pads and rooms at, the Bloomberg

And rumors, you on the verge of a new merge

Cuz that rock on your finger's like a tumor

You can't fit your hand in your new purse

It's humorous to me they watchin and we just yachtin'

Island hoppin' off the Omafi coast

Mafioso, Hov baby you ever seen satin?

No, not the car, but everywhere we are

You sure to see stars

This is high level not eye level

My bezzle courtesy of Auda Marv's

I'll order yours tomorrow now look at the time I saved ya

Mama let me upgrade ya


Beyonce:

Just when you think you had it all

Big ends, car notes, collectin cars

Picture your life elevated with me

You're my project celebrity

I'll keep your name hot in them streets

That little glimpse of life

That makes the diamond really shine

And you already is a star but

Unless you're flawless,

Then your dynasty ain't complete without a chief like me!


(Chorus)


Beyonce:

Audamarspiquet watch

Dimples in your neck tie

Hermez briefcase

Cartier top clips

Silk lime blazers

Diamond cream facials

VVS cuff links

Six star pent suites

Partna let me upgade ya, grade ya

Partna parta let me upgrade ya, grade ya

Let me, let me, let me upgrade ya, grade ya

Partna, partna, partna let me upgrade ya

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz